During complex times as we are experiencing now, Extended Stay America understands the importance of being in control of your stay.
With over 625 hotels across the U.S., you will find spacious, furnished suites that feature fully equipped kitchens to prepare and store your favorite foods, free faster wi-fi, premium cable, guest laundry facilities, and pet-friendly room options.
Simply choose from top destinations like Seattle or Boston, and book with confidence thanks to their STAYconfident program. As the go-to hotel chain for a safe, healthy, and comfortable stay at an affordable price, Extended Stay America is committed to the safety and health of their guests with this comprehensive program and flexible cancellation policy.
Extended Stay America’s Guide to a Comfortable and Healthy Stay
Since the beginning of 2020, Extended Stay America has been on top of their game in dealing with the complexity that surrounds travel and temporary housing during this trying time. Thanks to their STAYconfident Standards, you can trust your health and safety is the number one priority. As part of the new standards, you can expect:
- VANS: All hard surfaces including seatbelts, buckles & buckle releases are cleaned and disinfected.
- FRONT DESK: All commonly touched hard surfaces including the computer terminal and credit card reader are cleaned and disinfected. Shield installed at the front desk.
- LOBBY: All commonly touched hard surfaces and doorknobs/handles are cleaned and disinfected.
- ELEVATORS: All buttons and button panels are cleaned and disinfected.
- ROOM: All rooms are inspected and approved by management prior to check-in as part of our 10-point room cleaning process. You choose when and how your room is cleaned.
- LAUNDRY & VENDING: All machines, commonly touched hard surfaces and doorknobs/handles are cleaned and disinfected.
Book and STAYconfident at an Extended Stay hotel for a simple solution during complex times!