Introducing: At-home treatment for anxiety and depression with Nurx
- Initial consultation to determine which psychiatrist-designed treatment plan is right for you
- At least 6 check-ins per year to ensure that treatment is working and adjust as needed
- Unlimited messaging with the medical team about your treatment plan
- Resources for online therapy services or mental health apps
- Prescription refills and free shipping
How it works
Complete an online evaluation
You’ll answer a comprehensive set of questions to see if Nurx Mind is right for you and allow a Nurx medical provider to evaluate your symptoms and state of mind. This uses industry-standard screening questions similar to what you would complete when starting treatment with an in-person mental health professional, but you can get started any time, no appointment needed.
A Nurx medical provider will respond
If Nurx services are right for you, a member of our medical team with special training in treating mild or moderate anxiety and depression will evaluate your responses and, if you are a candidate for our telehealth treatment, will be in touch via secure message within 1-2 days.
Nurx deliver treatment, and ongoing care
If you are prescribed medication, our pharmacy will deliver it to your door and your medical provider will stay in touch to make sure it’s working for you, adjust your treatment or dose as needed and provide ongoing medication advice.
Nurx is the leading online provider for personal healthcare needs. Get birth control, prescription acne treatment, at-home STI testing and more delivered to your door. It’s affordable with or without insurance, and meds ship with fast, free delivery.