Charity foundation “Children of Heroes” collects devices and donations for Ukrainian Children who lost one or both parents during the war. Laptops and tablets are needed for online studying, which starts on September 1.
“Children of Heroes” is a foundation that takes care of children who lost one or both parents in the war. Currently, 670 children are under the care of the foundation — most of whom have left their homes and moved to safer areas.
Currently, they do not have the opportunity to attend school face-to-face, so they need simple gadgets: laptops or tablets. During 2 weeks of fundraising, we managed to collect: 8 used devices (laptops, computers and tablets), 10 new tablets and about UAH 40,000 for the purchase of gadgets.
However, the total amount of necessary equipment that needs to be given to children before the start of September classes is more than 100 units.
How can you help children?
1. Send your used gadget to the fund at the address: Ukraine, Kyiv region. Sviatopetrivske village, Nova Pochta No. 2, recipient Hanna Viktorivna Khomenko (legal entity “Children of Heroes”).
2. Make a donation through the website and indicate “for studying” in the comments.
3. Transfer the funds by PayPal. Benificiary name: Daniyil Pasko Benificiary email: [email protected].
A few facts about “Children of Heroes”:
1. 461 children have already received one-time financial assistance in the amount of UAH 5,000 each.
2. Сapital Times, Zürcherische Seidenindustrie Gesellschaft, Stobox and another 20 companies have already joined the fund’s partners in other areas of assistance.
3. 48 children are already learning English with the Lala English partner and 79 with Preply. 14 children joined the Kizumiya partner’s school preparation program (7 have started their studies and 7 will start in the near future).
By investing in Ukrainian Children’s development, you help them become more independent and happier. If you can’t help at the moment, subscribe to the foundation’s social networks, because often children need the simplest things that many of us already have and we don’t use them. Maybe you can become their benefactor at the next meeting.